AA shoot

    I was approached by Shawn from American Apparel last week to do some sort of campaign which is basically an advertisement banner for Chictopia where I'd be wearing AA pieces as well as some of their vintage stuff for California Select. 
    I was super excited when I arrived at the factory today and met Mae (who was wearing the new AA disco pants which totally made me want a pair). We headed up to a perfectly lit studio where I was presented with a cluttered rack of vintage- they seriously had everything from pale lace dresses to striped tweed trousers to beautifully structured coats... clearly I was in heaven. We started putting together looks, mixing metallic with color, body-con with volume, fishnets with bold tights, etc. I was even lucky enough to try on the various tie dye washed leggings and I must admit I felt a little bit special, yet a little bit sad because I couldn't take the samples home with me.
    Anyway, before I keep baffling on about all the crazy fun I had, I thought I'd show you a few snapshots of some of the looks:
    aa3.jpg picture by stylebook18aa8.jpg picture by stylebook18aa4.jpg picture by stylebook18aa2.jpg picture by stylebook18
    aa6.jpg picture by stylebook18