My Grown-Up Xmas List

    Please exuse me for neglecting the blog these past few days, like I mentioned in the last post, my finals have officially made me a crazy lady. I've had to create over forty sketches, design a frilly skirt (I might wear it soon- as soon as it has been given a grade of course), find the definition to words I had no idea existed, create a simple tee shirt (which by the way is now totally shredded because my frustrations caused me to jam the damn interlock machine), and sew a pair of trousers that look like they'd fit Lil Wayne or something. 

    Anyway, a few readers have asked me to put together a Christmas list so here it is! (Mama please ask me about sizes- remember when you gave me those red cowboy boots the size of a chalupa?)

    Charlotte Bjorlin D'Elia jewelry 

    Picture1-3.png picture by stylebook18

    Hand-carved sterling silver ring- I would wear it to death.
    Picture6-2.png picture by stylebook18
    Silver Cuff with antique BogOak ornament, hand-carved, with gold rope edge, and a decorative pearl.


    YSL Tributes in Purple

    Picture9.png picture by stylebook18


    Sigma 24-70 mm Autofocus Lens

    Picture10.png picture by stylebook18

    Ralph Lauren robe


    White bedding... actually, just a bedroom like this.



    Bebe leather paneled skirt



    Jacques Helleu & Chanel hardcover coffee table book



    Oh and some new Ray-bans because my little brother (bless his soul) totally destroyed my old ones.

    Ray Ban ORIGINAL WAYFARER 2140 - Select Color and Size