Experiment: White AA U-neck Dress

    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    dress- AA
    shirt- vintage
    shoes- Louboutins
    belt- zara

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    blazer- vintage
    shoes- BCBG
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    jacket- vintage
    boots- marc by marc

    I am like the biggest lover of versatile pieces. Everything from great fitting blazers to comfortable James Perse tees, I love pieces that I can wear with almost anything in my closet. I purchased this AA white u-neck dress last weekend while frolicking the streets of Hollywood with my boyfriend. I bought it in a size medium to avoid the " skank" factor and also because the dress tends to shrink after a few washes (I once owned the black u-neck dress). My family and I are going vacationing in Vegas this weekend, so I'll definitely take this little body-con number with me. 
    Ps. Sometimes I take a few days to respond to some of your comments, but I DO respond. Just keep checking back!