Vacationed In Vegas

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Hi everyone! I'm back! Forgive me for being so rude and totally neglecting the blog, but I was off in Vegas floating on an inner tube. I had planned to take my USB cord and laptop to Vegas but as usual, I forgot it. You know, I actually really suck at packing. I always end up forgetting something whether it be my toothbrush or my favorite pair of shoes. Speaking of packing, I ended up taking very few items which is quite surprising because I usually pack my entire life. This time, my suitcase consisted of make-up & other beauty products, four pairs of shoes (including flat sandals, yes I occasionally wear flat shoes), three bathing suits, and the easiest pieces I could find. I've learned the best way to pack is too pack light and easy. Stick to simple garments like short frocks, maxi dresses, shorts, jumpers, and white t-shirts. My new favorite black H&M jumper, a striped Zara dress, and the white AA dress were all I needed to survive out in the city that never sleeps. Perhaps this post isn't so fashionably inspiring, but I did try to capture some of my vacation moments.