Denim Affair

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    The weather has cooled down a bit. If I recall correctly, it was only 80 degrees today. So delicious.
    This morning I went to get my hair toned and bangs trimmed (note the perfectly straightened hair). Why is it that when I attempt to straighten my hair like this, it comes out like beach hair? So lame!
    Anyways, as I previously stated I am so sick of freakin jean shorts. It's not that I don't like them, because I really do. It's just that I've been wearing them a ridiculous amount and I've become a bit tired of them. So I decided to wear my man pants with this wonderfully constructed vintage blouse I came across last year. It had some pretty intense shoulder pads that I removed because I felt it was too much for me. You know what? I think shoulder pads need to make a comeback- hmmmm....

    blouse- vintage
    jeans- levi 501s
    shoes- bakers
    socks- target
    belt-zara

    ALSO, THANK YOU CHICINTUITION.COM FOR THE LOVELY INTERVIEW! CHECK IT OUT HERE READERSSS!