Beauty post

    Photobucket

    I am not one to wear a full face of makeup everyday. Most week days you can catch me bare-faced with a touch of mascara. Usually on the weekends is when I'll take the time and effort to glamorize myself. So I decided to post some of my favorite beauty finds as well as a few of my favorite looks- the sultry eye, a bright red lips, and the "brown smokey eye". 
    1. Laura Mercier oil-free foundation primer- No matter how little or how much makeup I wear that day, I always dab a bit of this silky primer on my face. I really love this product because it hydrates my dry skin and acts almost like an invisible band-aid protecting my skin from the grossness of the environment. And as cheesy as this may sound, it really makes my skin glow.
    2. Dior Crayon Eyeliner/Revlon Brown Luxurious Color Liner- I prefer a more left-over eye makeup look and that's why the Dior eyeliner is absolutely ravishing. The liner is easy to smudge creating a quick smokey eye. It's also waterproof which is great when applying to the inner eyelids. Another one of my favorite eyeliners is the Revlon Luxurious color liner in brown. I like to wear with other tones of brown shadows to create that perfect brown smokey eye. It's a nice change from the usual black smokey eye. 
    3. Benefit 10- I've tried many bronzers in the past and they all left my cheek orange or super bubble gum pink. This one creates a natural bronzed look while giving you a girly glow. Highly recommended!
    4. Rosebud Salve- Absolutely the best lip treatment there is. It has a bit of gloss, but for the most part it is pretty natural-looking. I've never been one to embrace the whole juicy lip gloss trend so this lip balm is perfect for me.
    5. Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara- It makes your lashes full and thick, yet still keeps your eyelashes looking natural. It's perfect.
    6. OPI Vodka and Caviar nail polish- LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! My completely un-feminine fingernails are concealed in this rich crimson color.
    7. Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow- You would think that just because it's creme shadow it would totally crease, but surprisingly it doesn't at all. They're very easy to use and it comes with four different shadows so you can get create with the colors. I love the "not just nudes" colors, I wear them with my smudged brown eyeliner.
    8. Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil- This is the only product on the list of favorites that I have not yet tried. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am totally dying to try the bright red lipsticks and all. I still haven't found the right red, but the color "dragonfly" looks promising...

    Ps. Sorry about the picture issue earlier... the dilemma has been resolved! Night!