Lingering on my Brain

    lovetheselooks.jpg picture by stylebook18

    Some of my favorite looks... the photo in the middle especially. Love the idea of layering a colorful halter dress over a puff sleeve blouse. 

    Photos from: Jak&Jil, Dropsnap.jp, and The Sartorialist
    Picture7.png picture by stylebook18

    Aren't these beautiful?! Thank you to the reader who showed me this shoe collection!!

    FBACON-1.jpg picture by stylebook18
    Checked out a book on Francis Bacon a while ago and fell in love with his artwork. Scanned a few of his paintings and now they're hanging up on my inspiration board. 

    Bow back bodysuit  SOLD OUT

    Recent purchase: Motel bow bodysuit from Pixie Market





    Beautiful performance by Maxwell.... Please watch!



    Picture9.png picture by stylebook18

    And lastly, I love Zucchini. 

    xx, The Zucchini Leg Girl