Wishy Washy

    ruf17.jpg picture by stylebook18ruf18-1.jpg picture by stylebook18ruf19-1.jpg picture by stylebook18

    It struck me as a surprise when I found myself trying on this ridiculously ruffled mini dress because normally, I'd gag at the sight of anything remotely similar to a one of those wash cloth things you find at a close-out store. While mostly everyone is wearing dark colors for some reason (must be because of the colder climates), I figured I'd skip the black tights today and wear it with ivory nylon leggings. 

    I was having lunch with my mom and brother and found some girl laughing at my leggings so I decided to indirectly make fun of her by stating, "At least I don't have a triple chin!!" Not the best comeback, but I couldn't think of anything at that moment so don't judge.

    Wearing F21 charcoal ruffled dress, AA ivory leggings, custom-tailored leather jacket