Dock

    flo1-1.jpg picture by stylebook18flo4-1.jpg picture by stylebook18

    Wow, I didn't think what was meant as a joke would cause such an issue. I come from a family of jokesters, we're always making fun of each other's stupidities and none us are sensitive nor do we ever take any name-calling personal. I honestly never meant to hurt anyone feelings... I seem to forget most of you don't know my goofy personality which clearly isn't transferable through a computer screen. So if I offended anyone, I apologize.

    I'm so proud of myself for managing to trot across uneven cobblestone grounds in five-inchers without twisting an ankle. It kind of made me feel like I won't be needing those high-top converse or triple-buckle boots for Florence and Rome. Yay me!

    Wearing vintage wedding dress made into a mini, H&M 40 den tights, Bebe platforms, Marc by Marc bag