Random with a capital R


    lanvinearringss.jpg picture by stylebook18
    Still on what seems like an endless search for the perfect pair of extravagantly bold chandeliers/hoop earrings. These pairs by Lanvin are sooo beautiful!

    tulleee.jpg picture by stylebook18
    I am aware of the fact that this peplum-like tulle skirt isn't quite appropriate for running errands or whatever, but I'd still like to find something remotely similar (and longer) to pair with a tailored jacket and a pair of black silk gloves.
    DKNY1.jpg picture by stylebook18
    Not sure how to feel about these. I really loved them when I saw them on the runway, but then I checked them out at dkny.com and realized that the heel is shorter (3-inchers would feel so wrong)... is it just me or does the heel on the runway photos look a little more than three freakin inches??

    tightsss.jpg picture by stylebook18
    Vint photo- My brother and I were trying to start a trend...
    PROENZA.jpg picture by stylebook18
    Proenza Schouler S/S 09 is one of my favorite collections ever. Kind of surprised I didn't post anything about it until now.




    Beyonce killed it. End of story.