Bus stop

    x5.jpg picture by stylebook18x8.jpg picture by stylebook18x9.jpg picture by stylebook18

    I must confess I've never been a fan of any sort of rain boot... mostly because they are flat shoes and I much rather frolic around in heels (overly arched foot), but when I spotted these "almost rain boots" online, I was kind of disgusted by the vomit-ish color, yet kind of amused by the fact that they had a chunky ceramic heel and a duck toe. Not to mention they forced me to step out of my comfort zone. As I expected, they are a little difficult to work with because of their olive tone and their shape, but I plan to laboriously search in my closet for other pieces to pair them with- like a pale peach lace dress maybe?

    Wearing vintage fur coat, black pleated Zara blouse, Zara zipper riding pants, and Michael Kors duck boot