Four Days

    I spend most weekdays doing work at home or running errands so I don't always have someone to take a picture of what I'm wearing. This week, I decided to take a few quick snapshots of the things I wore!
    Stopped by Forever21 the other day and picked up about ten of these gray pocket tanks... I've worn one each day this week! On Monday, I wore it with a knitted sweater from the thrift store, old Levi shorts, and Yves Saint Laurent tribute mary janes.
    Wearing vintage linen trousers and necklace with a scarf tied as a belt from American Rag.
    Wearing Comme des Garcons skirt with an Anthropologie cardigan, necklace from a friend, and Giuseppe Zanotti chain ankle boots.
    Wearing a Zara leopard cardigan with a vintage leather checkered skirt.

     My friend Julie came over on Tuesday and brought me an entire box of vintage goodies, she's so sweet. This skirt she gave me has the coolest print!
    Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!