Tory Burch Picks

    This year is going by pretty fast and I know the holidays are just around the corner which means it's time for me to put together a mental gift list! I'm usually really crappy at giving gifts-I never know what to buy family and friends, so I usually end up giving them all American Express gift cards, but this year I promised myself I'd start thinking way in advance and get really creative. Soooo in the spirit of consumerism, I thought it'd be fun to choose a few items from Tory Burch's Holiday Gift Guide! 

    There are tons of items on the gift guide...everything from glittery iPad cases to feather dresses. Here are a few of my picks: 
    Tory Cashmere Tunic: I have a growing collection of cashmere sweaters...there is something quite luxurious and elegant about a classic cashmere wool sweater. This powdery pink tunic would be perfect for my bff- she loves anything slouchy and soft!
    Sequin Scarves: Scarves are my go-to accessory in the wintertime...they come in really handy too when you don't have an umbrella. These gold and black matte sequined scarves would go with almost everything. 
    Kate Ballet Flat: I am loving these gold sparkly ballet flats. This might sound a little selfish but honestly, I'd rather keep these for myself!

    I normally don't do gift guides, but this one by Tory is really awesome- check it out here!