Thanksgiving in NY

    This year my family and I came to New York to spend Thanksgiving weekend. I've been here for two days now... yesterday, my friend Karen took me to a restaurant on Irving Place called Pure Food and Wine where I had the best caesar salad ever! You guys have to go there, it's amazing. The city looks so festive and pretty with all the Christmas lights, but it is freezing cold! Well then again, I am from California so anything below 60 degrees is unbearable! Anyway, here are a few photos I've taken so far...
    Yesterday morning we had a quick breakfast at Cafe Gitane at the Jane Hotel...
    One of the dishes we ordered- avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, and chili flakes... sounds like a strange combo, but it was pretty good!
    Wearing vintage angora cardigan from American Rag, Topshop silk trousers, American Apparel pocket tee, vintage jewelry and ostrich bag, and Nina Ricci pumps.
    My brother posing for the camera!
    I wanted to dress up for dinner, but it was way too cold so I ended up changing last minute. Here's what I was planning on wearing...
    Vintage striped silk dress, ostrich clutch, and gold lips brooch worn with Giuseppe chain-link ankle boots.
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank you to everyone who reads my blog! 
    I'm off to feast on some more dessert, will post more pics soon. xx