Stripes+Flares

    Lately I've been intrigued by the idea of replacing the straight leg pant with flared trousers. Here are a couple flared pants I've been wearing...
    These flower print pants are from the 70s... a great find at a vintage shop in Burbank. Got them last year but never really wore them until now. I love how they're cropped, makes them look like geeky high-waters... I like that!
    Worn with a Gap striped tee, vintage Norma Kamali trench coat, vintage jewelry, Coach Kristin tote, and Yves Saint Laurent tribute pumps.
    Another pair of flared pants... this time they're jeans by Tory Burch. This is a super casual outfit (well, for me at least), but these pants fit great and are super comfortable! Worn with a vintage angora cardigan, Gap striped tee, vintage jewelry, and Chloe lace-up wedge boots.
    Take care guys!