Partly Sunny

    I'm not dressing up this year for Halloween because I couldn't think of anything silly to be...well, I wanted to be a question mark or an octopus, but didn't end up putting together the costumes. 
    Anyway, I spent my Sunday afternoon having lunch at one of my favorite cafes with my family and boyfriend. If you guys are ever in LA, make sure you have breakfast/lunch at Toast- it's so tasty!
    The weather was really nice today. I wore an old Ralph Lauren cashmere sweater, mustard silk skirt from a thrift store, my dad's Gap leather belt, vintage earrings, Nina Ricci ankle-strap pumps, Versace sunglasses, and a pony hair tote by Coach. I have been carrying this bag with me everywhere!
    Me and Gabriel...probably laughing at something stupid... I love him!
    Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween! xoxoxo