Fourth Day in Maui

    I am currently sitting on my hotel room balcony with a sun-burnt nose and awfully visible tan lines. I've been in Maui for about four days now and I'm loving every minute of it!

    Here are some photos I've taken the past couple days...
    The other day I wore my floral Topshop jeans that I picked up while I was in New York a while back. Worn with a Gap tank, vintage crystal bracelet, and my trusty Lanvin platform sandals.
    Trying on my dad's Rolex... Wish I had one of my own! 
    iPhone pic of our view at the restaurant where we had breakfast...
    Posing and wearing American Apparel seersucker shorts and Super sunglasses.
    Beautiful garden in the hotel lobby
    Wearing Silence & Noise printed shorts, vintage silk blouse, Alaia cut-out pumps, and nude python Coach clutch. 
    Heading out to grab some macadamia nut waffles, then laying out by the pool! 
    XX