New York Streets

     Arrived in New York Monday evening to stay for a few days and celebrate the launch of our blogger Coach Collectible bags. I love the city, wish I could live here!
    The weather could not be any better... So romantic!
    Eggs Florentine from The Cupping Room in Soho...
    Enjoying an overpriced latte. Really delicious though!
    Wearing a vintage silk striped blouse, Topshop bandage skirt, vintage jewelry, Super sunglasses, Karla's Closet for Coach bag, and Givenchy shoes.
    Best friend drinking a cappuccino and twirling around in her paisley print dress.

    After walking around for about a million blocks (in heels!), we changed into fancy dresses and headed out to the Coach event on Madison Avenue...
    I'm wearing all vintage with my Alaia cut-out pumps and my best friend is wearing a vintage silk dress and borrowed my Whiting and Davis mesh clutch.
    Chatting with Naomi Nevitt, she's so sweet!

    The Coach Collectibles event turned out really great! Thank you to everyone who came out and supported all of us!!