Hello April!

    Spent the week studying for a test, inventing my own fruit smoothies, and playing around with clothes. Took a few random shots...
    Vintage pleated chiffon dress... It's a little too long for me, got to get it hemmed asap!
    I  really love these heart-shaped earrings- picked them up at a flea market a few months ago.
    Borrowing my best friend's "medallion" leggings...
    New grosgrain Dries Van Noten heels... I've always loved these, especially the pair with turquoise grosgrain ribbon and dark brown leather that were on the runway!

    So I have been wanting to change my hair a different color for a while because brown wasn't cutting it anymore. I was either going to dye it red or blonde...
    ...and I decided on red!! Getting used to it, but I love it! Change is good.

    More shots...
    Wear this leopard jacket almost every time I go out at night, my boyfriend hates it!! Worn with a little vintage polka dot jacket, Zara pleated bib blouse, and my favorite jeans.