Curtain Dress

    Played dress-up today... I found this chiffon skirt a while back, but I never really attempted to wear it because it's a little too much for coffee runs and things like that.

    First I tried it as a dress...
    Wore it with a vintage shaggy fur coat and crystal brooches, American Apparel floppy hat, Karen Walker sunglasses, and Nina Ricci python pumps.
    I am in love with these sparkly pins I picked up at one of my favorite vintage boutiques. The owner of the shop has quite the personality, but she has the greatest collection of antique brooches!!
    Such a fun and girly skirt! Wearing it again with my all-time favorite motorcycle jacket, a Zara striped top, and Alaia pumps.
    Random shot from today, wearing a silk 50's dress... It has little lips all over it, so cute!!