Mirror Image

    Really sorry for lagging on posts for this blog-sometimes it's hard for me to take photos during the week, but I promise to post way more often like I used to.

    So, I've been wearing a lot of basic/uniform pieces for a few days now, sticking to neutral colors and simple silhouettes. I'm not sure why I haven't been putting much thought into what I wear lately, but it's kind of more freeing and uncomplicated that way.
    I wore this on a trip to Sephora to buy Lancome's makeup primer and an eyebrow brush. I'm wearing a transparent vintage silk blouse, striped trousers from Kiliwatch, YSL criss-cross strap pumps, Karen Walker tortoise sunglasses, and a vintage box clutch from Screaming Mimi's.
    Anyway, have to go mail in a parking ticket and grab some lunch! Take care!