Hide n Seek

    I spent my semi-predictable Sunday lounging around scooping chunks of tiramisu and dunking it into my hot chocolate, wondering why it always rains the day after G gets his car washed, painting my nails in the middle of an empty coffeehouse, debating whether or not we should spend our time watching that new movie Lovely Bones, ordering new prescription eyeglasses from Amazon, grooving hard to Earth, Wind, & Fire, trying to see if I could read an entire newspaper in one sitting, and wanting to blow dry my hair after the unexpected drizzle...
    Wearing vintage cream blazer and gray trousers, Melie Bianco clutch, and Alexander McQueen slingbacks.
    Oh p.s- I made my boyfriend read all of the comments from the previous post! He was flattered! You guys are so romantic.

    Off to shower then catch some zzzZZZZ...