Winter Wonderland

    I had the greatest Christmas ever- I spent a few days out in a beautiful cabin with my family this year and it was snowing! 


    We went sledding, tubing, and even made a really deformed snowman. I discovered I was pretty much a master (hehe) at the game Apples to Apples and I think I ate at least one tamale every night before I went to bed ... in other words, I had a really amazing time and I can't wait to do it again next year!


    The cabin was so cozy and was decorated very Christmas-y...




    Everyone was required to dress up for the Christmas Eve dinner, so I decided to pack this vintage mini dress I picked up at the flea market not too long ago.


    The dress has an amazing silhouette- puffed shoulder sleeves and a nipped waist!

    I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas!


    I'm really excited to be with my best friends (both are in town yay) and get ready to ring in the new year!