Coach Holiday

    I've always believed in spending a little extra on a good quality handbag- especially because all of my bags have to be able to sustain my careless abuse! Lately I've been wearing this Coach Kristin Zip Top Tote and I really really love it. It fits all my junk and literally goes with everything! This bag is definitely one of my favorites...

    I wore the bag with a vintage men's Dior cashmere sweater, F21 polka dot skirt, vintage blazer, and a pair of vintage boots that were my absolute favorite back in 2006...they're perfect for the rainy weather we're having today!


    To make things a little bit more fun, Coach is allowing one lucky lady (or dude) to win a Kristin Zip Top Tote in black leather! All you have to do is leave a comment with your name and email address and a winner will be chosen at random later this week. The giveaway ends next Monday and is only for U.S. and Canadian residents only. Sorry international readers!! 




    Good luck guys!