Black & Gold






    Took advantage of the beautiful lighting I had in my room the other day and took some quick photos! I wore a vintage bolero jacket, American Apparel black unitard, vintage sleeveless blazer and gold earrings, and Aldo multi-strap pumps. 
    The leather clutch with the woven hem is one of the first vintage clutches I ever bought- it was my favorite like three years ago and I love it even more now that it's all worn out..
    Packing for Park City has been quite hectic and everything that's in my oversized luggage is a little less than glamourous- ski socks, waterproof boots with the fur (faux fur!!!!), thermal undergarments, mittens, and earmuffs. I find it so funny how I always pack like I'm moving to another country, when I'm only going to be gone for three days! Hopefully I'll get a chance to take photos while I'm out there! 


    Hope everyone is having a gorge day so far!