Wet Your Lips

    times1.jpg picture by stylebook18

    Rainy, windy weather caught me completely off-guard leading me to several outfit changes this morning... started off with a mesh tutu skirt then changed to a knitted cut-out sweater, then finally decided these super skinny H&M jeans and massive Acne wedges would be perfect for walking my feet off around the city. Stupid idea... my poor feet were dying so I changed to equally uncomfortable bow ballet flats and socks. 

    Switched to a different hotel down by the financial district, now I'm even farther away from everything! Breakfast at Le Parker Meridien tomorrow morning hopefully! 

    Wearing H&M satin lapel blazer, vintage mint printed button-up blouse, H&M paneled black jeans, Acne Atacoma wedges, Karen Walker tortoise sunglasses, M by MJ bag