Go Ladies

    riuv5e.jpg picture by stylebook18

    Not really sure why I love this photo so much... must be because of the bubblegum pink bow sitting gracefully on top of her head. 

    Picture11-3.png picture by stylebook18

    Geezy's Margielas (secretly I'm jealous).

    Picture14-3.png picture by stylebook18
    Still looking for the perfect wine-tinted lipstick and liquid eyeliner... suggestions?
    Picture13-1.png picture by stylebook18

    Um excuse me, are these not the most ridiculous sunglasses you've ever seen? I feel like I need them!

    Filename0004.jpg picture by stylebook18

    Favorite Ashley Olsen photo ever
    Picture10-1.png picture by stylebook18


    tat1.jpg picture by stylebook18

    My new scorpion tattoo... it's the symbol of Durango, Mexico, where my mom was born. I love it!