Everywhere and Anywhere

    flowr1-1.jpg picture by stylebook18flowr3-1.jpg picture by stylebook18flowr6-1.jpg picture by stylebook18

    Took these photos a few days ago after walking away from an irresistible pair of Giuseppe Zanotti cut out wedges that were ridiculously marked down. Although I've promised myself to spend less and focus on buying pieces that are truly versatile, I sit here stuffing my face with habanero hummus wondering if I made the right decision by leaving the store empty-handed.

    Telling you that this blazer is one of my all-time favorites from my ever-growing collection is totally an understatement... I will seriously never get rid of it... I'm even considering passing it down to my future daughter because that's how much I love it.

    Wearing vintage mustard blazer, cream lace leotard by American Apparel, vintage sunglasses