In the Neighborhood

    moon10-1.jpg picture by stylebook18\

    Please excuse the sporadic posting lately- school has become quite overwhelming and I have been doing nothing but studying for midterms and working on projects that I personally find rather ridiculous.

    Oh and about the previous debate (Dsquared2 vs Fendi), I've decided on a pair of Stella McCartneys instead because I wasn't really digging either of those shoes as much as I thought I was. The Dsquared2 platforms aren't any different from most of the shoes I already own and the Fendi heels do indeed have some kind of strange proportion thing going on with the sculptured heel. So thank you for helping me guys!

    Wearing vintage striped crop pants from Kiliwatch, H&M sheer tank, orange woven scarf, Bebe pony hair heels, AA vintage sunglasses