Boyish

    pannnnts3-1.jpg picture by stylebook18sneaks3-1.jpg picture by stylebook18\
    sneaks5-1.jpg picture by stylebook18
    Random shots I took before devouring a massive ham and cheese crepe (almost compatible to a Starbucks iced soy chai). 

    Throughout my adventures here in Paris, I've learned that not even the most appropriate shoes designated for maximal walking prevent my feet from death... I wore my comfortable-in-California lace-up wedges yesterday and ended up with disturbingly blistered feet... so gross.

    Oh and I found tons of good stuff here at the shops you guys recommended, so thank you! Leaving to Florence tomorrow in the morning, so excited.

    Wearing H&M funnel neck jacket, American Apparel one-piece layered under Zara harem pants, H&M pale pink scarf from a long time ago, vintage beaded chandelier earrings, black and gray double-layer Converse