Ankle-Breakers

    bs21.jpg picture by stylebook18ar7-1.jpg picture by stylebook18ar9.jpg picture by stylebook18

    I remember the old days when towering platforms weren't really that tall... or better yet, when four-inch heels were considered the maximum heel height limit. Those days were pretty sweet in comparison to today... I cannot function properly and go about my daily routine without dressing my dainty (not really dainty, they're quite wide) little feet up with a pair of six-inchers. 

    Having said that, these wedges are insanity at its best... I have never seen a pair of shoes look so perfect in cream! Plus, they're way comfortable, but I suppose that is to be expected from a shoe with a cushioned platform and a massive wedged heel. 

    Ps. I'm studying for a midterm as we speak and my eyeballs are about to pop out in frustration. Goodnight lovely people.

    Wearing vint lace dress, Cathy Jean wedges, and H&M tights