Haven't done a beauty post in a while, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite products/products I'm tempted to try.
1. Rene Furterer Curbicia regulating shampoo- This may sound a little weird but for some bizarre reason I have a really oil scalp so this shampoo is like a total life-saver. Keeps me from having to wash my hair everyday!
2. MAC carbon eyeshadow- Sometimes I use it as eyeliner by smearing it on with a Q tip, or I'll do super smokey eye... usually when I'm going out with the boyfriend.
3. Urban Decay shadow in Ransom- Been dying to try purple eyeshadow. Has anybody ever worked with colored eye shadow?
4. Nars The Multiple in copacabana- It has become one of my makeup necessities. It can be worn on your cheeks, lips, and eyes, but I prefer to use it on my cheeks (creates an illusion of killer cheekbones!)
5. Diorshow Black out mascara- One thing I think every girl should use everyday no matter how much of a rush you're in is... mascara. I tried Dior's as a sample from Sephora and now I pretty much use it everyday. Makes your lashes look full and thick without looking too dramatic for everyday wear.
6. Revlon Nail polish in Fuchsia Fever and Raven Red- I'm sort of over (sort of being the keywords) my cherry-red nail color. I'm toying with these two colors right now- they're total opposites of each other, but I love them.
7. Rene Furterer Pate Modelante- Another Rene Furterer product that I use daily. It's my secret (shh) to keeping my hair somewhat under control.
Sooo... any beauty products you're into right now?