Slicked Hair

    dress2-1-1-1.jpg picture by stylebook18dress6-1-1-1.jpg picture by stylebook18

    As I arose this morning and looked outside my window, the beautiful season of winter was officially confirmed. I've never been happier to see foggy skies (some of you may remember me ranting about how much I was over the hot summer weather), but I bet you tomorrow will be a sunny and bright day. California is so unpredictable. Maybe I should do a rain dance so that it can rain all next week and then I'll have an exuse to wear my forest green suede rain coat!

    Oh and notice the slicked back hair- a result of a bad hair day. Who knew super short hair could be so stupid. I was running late this morning, so I decided to use Rene Furterer hair paste to slick it down. I was actually pleased with the results because I kind of felt a little like Edie. Yay Edie!!

    Ps. I'll try to answer the rest of the questions soon, pinky promise!

    Wearing a TwelvebyTwelve chiffon-flowered dress, Forever21 midnight blue lace leggings over American Apparel lame leggings (because it's kind of cold at 8am), black structured Zara wool blazer, MJ boots, and vintage Chanel bag.