Lavish lace

    Feeling a little sick today, probably because I'm totally dehydrated. Must take medicine soon.

    So normally I am not one to expose an unnecessary amount of skin, but for this lace body suit I will make an exception. Heather from Bona Drag kindly sent it to me and I was a little too excited when I tried it on because I realized it was definitely a piece that would force me to step out of my fashion comfort zone. I love it because it sort of has this element of sexiness and if I incorporate it with the right pieces I can create all types of different contrasting looks (note how the man jeans add an androgynous effect). I'll try to take pictures of the back of the bodysuit, the details are pretty nifty.

    vintage black blazer, with hearts in my eyes bodysuit, vintage men's levis, and report black oxford heels