Bedazzled

    This little beaded jacket has always been one of my most treasured finds. It sort of reminds me of the most recent Balmain collection- a mixture of this and this, although the brilliantly shaped shoulders on the Balmain sequins jacket adds a certain unattainable swagger that my simple jacket does not possess. Hmm, oh well. 

    I'd also like to introduce you to the woman who taught me that dressing up totally boosts up self-esteem levels. It's my mom! She's my best friend, shopping partner, and everything in between. When we know we've committed a crime (aka shopped excessively), we come up with a secretive plan so that my dad doesn't notice the new additions to the closet. We pretty much make a good team. 
    Wearing a vintage beaded cardigan, UO sheer tee, vintage levis skirt, and Colin Stuart booties.

    My mom is wearing a Forever 21 motorcycle vest, Hanes ribbed tank, Express thick knit leggings, and Louboutins peep toe pumps.