Roaming

    espanol4-1.jpg picture by stylebook18

    espanol10-1.jpg picture by stylebook18

    Yes I know, the denim shorts again. I attempted wearing a pair of sheer tights today but I then I realized that wasn't very reasonable considering the temperature today was like 85 degrees. 

    So I'm currently reading a book called "Beautiful Boy" by David Sheff and I can't put the freakin book down, definitely a page-turner. It's a brilliantly written true story that tells about a father's crazy journey as he tried to help his son overcome a methamphetamine addiction. Although I've never been through something as achingly intense as the author of the novel, I was definitely moved by the persistent struggle he went through to cope with his son's drug abuse turmoils. I cried a little bit. Highly recommended.

    shorts- levi 501s, tee- F21, blazer- vintage, bag- chanel, shoes- newport