Karma Kameloen


    This American Apparel peachy-coral skirt is basically everything I wanted it to be. From it's body-hugging fit (my favorite) to it's surprising versatility, I'm in love. I literally spent 30 minutes debating whether or not I wanted it in that bright purple color or in faded orange color. Time was running out (my boyfriend was getting a little impatient), so I chose it in this fabulous color. The purple seemed a little too much for me and the lavender color seems more like a dingy gray. I was thinking maybe I could also wear this skirt in the winter but just the thought of black/gray tights and a crazy colored skirt makes me want to gag. 
    Oh I also want to apologize for taking five centuries to write back to comments, I'm doing that now! 

    skirt- AA, tank-F21, bag-chanel, boots-m by mj