Double trouble


    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    My computer officially sucks at life. I attempted to upload these pictures last night, but my server stopped responding and I wasn't able to provide you fellow readers with a delicious outfit post. So sorry. Anyways, this is what I've been wearing... YES, I experimented with light denim and white lingerie! I found these vintage jeans and at thrift store and was quite startled that they fit so well! They must have been sent from heaven above. Also, while lurking through the Goodwill, I found this striped short sleeve shirt. I am quite fond of the loose fit and the material is so precious! Makes me wanna shout! Throw your hands up and SHOUT!
    1) lingerie- victoria's secret
    jeans- vintage
    tank- AA
    shoes- dollhouse
    bag- marc by marc
    2) shirt- vintage
    skirt- AA
    shoes-louboutins