Cooling down..

    The alarm rang at 8:00 AM today and I quickly ran to the window and noticed it was a gloomy day. To be honest, my heart kind of smiled. So I shuffled through my closet and realized that I haven't worn jeans since the 1800s. I decided to pair my favorite jeans with an embellished blazer and a plain white tee. So comfortable, I must admit. 
    Later on in the day, my boyfriend and I decided to run errands, stopping at Borders, Starbucks (it's necessary), and of course the thrift store. I found this brilliant bright purple body-con dress and I loved it so much! It was a little too "Pretty Woman" (as my mother announced) so when I got home I added my cargo jacket and my trusty Marc by Marc boots. I really wanna wear this dress with black tights and some sexy lace-ups... so perfect for a cold winter night dinner date!

    dress- vintage
    jacket- h&m
    shoes- m by mj
    purse- chanel