Gothic meets Grecian

    My day today consisted of cinnamon raisin bagels, power point presentations, soy Chai lattes (of course), and piano-playing. For those of you who have asked me about my music and such, I am currently working on some material, which I am composing all myself, and when it is out and ready you guys will definitely be the first to hear it :) I'm also planning to post videos of my performances as soon as I can. 
    Sooooo, I'm really contemplating trying red lipstick... Hmmm, hopefully I won't look like I sucked on blood or something. I'll post pictures (beauty post, duh). Also, I decided to play around with this gray grecian-like vintage dress I found buried underneath a mess of printed summer frocks. Clearly, it's too much to wear in the day so I decided to tone it down with my mother's black and white blazer. Just playing around with a look...something I tend to do quite frequently. 
    tshirt- marc by marc
    blazer- vintage
    skirt- vintage
    shoes- bakersshoes.com
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    dress- vintage
    blazer- zara
    shoes- bakersshoes.com
    Photobucket
    Photobucket