Brite Spot


    Photobucket

    Normally, I am not one to venture out into the bright color zone. BUT.. today I made an exception.

    So this morning, I impatiently waited for my other pair of Marc by Marc boots and when they arrived, I almost died. I immediately tried them on and decided they were made for my foot. Like cinderella and the glass slipper. It was a beautiful moment. Also, some of you asked me about the sizing of these boots and they run sort of small. I'm normally a size 7.5 and these particular ones are an 8.5. The suede boots were originally $650, but on sale for $266 while the leather boots were originally $850 and are on sale for $340 (both on sale at net-a-porter.com) Check them out here and here.

    UPDATE: check out my dear blogger friend's blog: thestylishwanderer.blogspot.com

    blazer-vint
    tshirt- m by mj
    skirt- wolford
    tights-h&m
    boots-m by mj