Stella McCartney: How I Would Wear it

    Photobucket
    First of all, let me just say that I am completely infatuated with the collection's color schemes, silhouettes, and sky-scraping platforms.
    Her pieces for fall's collection are the type of pieces that can be worn in so many different ways it's not even funny. 

    1) The gray and black structured dress- I would wear this with black tights in the winter and black sheer socks in the warmer climates (although it seems quite heavy for the spring). I'd wear bright quirky shoes to perhaps add a touch of randomness. 

    2) The SKIRT- Let's get straight to the point.. I'd wear this with everything and anything. From boy's oversized plaid shirts to a plain james perse tee, let's just say this is the most versatile piece ever and I really need it.

    3) The mustard dress- So elegant, so graceful, so.. beautiful. Although I'd probably have no where to wear this gorge dress, I'd pair this fine thing with a turquoise stone belt or perhaps a distressed leather belt.. mmm so sexy

    4) The long black dress- option a) worn with blk tights (ooo quite goth and mysterious) option b) with super strappy sandals and leftover makeup

    5) The gray platform wedges- I'd wear those suckers until death do us part.