Rucked Sleeves

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    These are one of the trousers I purchased yesterday. I got them at Zara for $30.00! Perfect example of how money shouldn't be a factor that determines your personal style. These trousers are super comfortable and sort of resemble riding pants (that's what my mother said). They have an interesting seam running vertically across each leg of the pant, LOVE IT. And as you can see, I am also wearing my new favorite vint blazer (by the way vint means vintage). I'm not one of those girls who only wear things once. In fact, I'm quite the opposite. I enjoy wearing my lovely treasured pieces until they fall apart. Anyone else with me?!
    Ps: It was nice meeting you Ms. Bear (beacauseimaddicted.net)!
    AND... Let me know if you linked me and I haven't linked you yet so that I can add you to my blogroll!

    blazer-vint
    shirt-heritage
    pants-zara
    heels-nine west
    bag- vint chanel